Monday, October 11, 2010

Second Update: Shoes!



Last week was a wonderful week for a multitude of reasons. In this post, I go into reason #254: my new running shoes. This past spring, I began to try to abandon my ways of the past (heavy clonkers) for a brand new vision (training in flats). A crucial part of this transformation was a conversion to the Brooks Launch. From the moment I tried the shoes on, I was in love. They were lightweight at 9.9oz yet super springy. They forced me to run on my midfoot, making me feel light and fast. There was only one downside: the obnoxious and ugly color scheme.


Simply put, I was not a fan. But alas, things have changed! With a new school year came a new color scheme and with that a wrong was corrected, especially as I now have landed a pair of these beautiful shoes.


Black/Nightlife, you are alright with me. Especially when you are coupled with a sweet pair of Asics Hyperspeeds.

1 comment:

  1. Nightlife might be one of the most badass ways to describe that particular shiny green

    ReplyDelete