Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh Sweet Wedding

Life has been both very exciting and exhausting the last three months.  As you all know, I have been frantically typing and coding away at my dissertation research, and I have also, with my fiancee and her parents, been planning a wedding.  Well, I can officially now say:

Sarah and I will be getting married February 25, 2012.

We have a chapel booked and a reception hall booked.  We even have a caterer booked.  And I have to say - once we managed to book everywhere we wanted, we breathed out a huge sigh of relief.  We are learning the hard way - weddings are stressful, even during the very initial planning stages.  We are trying to do things on somewhat of a budget, so if anyone out there has any advice, we would love to hear about it.  Anyways, we even have a wedding website if you would like to hear more details about the wedding.  Although I am sure, like all things, details will change as February 25, 2012 draws nearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment