Monday, November 1, 2010

An exciting week ahead!

I am very excited about this week.

First and foremost, my lovely fiancee is coming to town to visit!


Second of all, we are going to Fun Fun Fun Fest this upcoming weekend!


Third of all, one of my roommates and teammates from college is visiting this week!


Finally, it looks like I will be submitting my proposal abstract this week.

Other awesome things of note:

First, I now own a sweet top hat.


Second, the squirrels at William and Mary post amusing things on Facebook and, according to Miss Sarah Stanford, are getting quite fat and fluffy this time of year.


And finally, I have fallen back in love with chamomile tea.

1 comment:

  1. I only paid attention to the sweet top hat.

    AWESOME.

    Also, this is for you.

    http://www.thedoghousediaries.com/?p=2344

    ReplyDelete